Words — 1 found
1. to insert; to put in (such that there is a snug fit); to button; to put on (something that envelops, e.g. gloves, ring)Usually written using kana alone
- She wore a diamond ring on her left third finger.
2. to have sex; to fuckColloquialism
- Even if we don't get lucky on the first try we can just keep fucking till I get pregnant.
3. to pigeonhole (into a particular category)
4. to place a ring-shaped object around something (esp. one that restricts freedom, such as handcuffs)
5. to entrap; to set someone up (e.g. frame them for a crime, etc.)
- I was nicely framed.
填める 【はめる】、篏める 【はめる】、塡める 【はめる】
填める: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 篏める: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 塡める: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.