Words — 49 found
1. manners; courtesy; etiquette
1. worship (esp. Christian); adoration; divine serviceOnly applies to れいはい
- He's at church right now.
2. worship (esp. Buddhist and Shinto)Only applies to らいはい
- そんざい 、
- "By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined."
4. WorshipWorship is an act of religious devotion usually directed ... Read more
1. salute (gun)
2. 21-gun saluteThis article is about the cannon salute. For the three-sh... Read more
1. chapel; place of worship (esp. Christian)Only applies to れいはいどう
- The Sistine Chapel is a vast chapel built inside the Vatican Palace in 1473.
2. place of worship (esp. Buddhist and Shinto)Only applies to らいはいどう
1. money (given as thanks); reward money; fee; recompense; remuneration; honorarium
2. key money; fee paid for rental rights
3. Key moneyKey money is one of several forms of payment made to a la... Read more
1. to make it worth somebody's while; to make something worthwhile
- If you tip me off about it, I'll make it worth your while.
1. etiquette; ritual
2. Ordinance (Christianity)Ordinance is a Protestant Christian term for baptism, com... Read more
1. crown or head-ornament worn with formal or ceremonial clothes by nobility (ritsuryō system)Archaism, Historical term