Words — 10 found
Common word Links
1. worship (esp. Christian); adoration; divine serviceOnly applies to れいはい
- He's at church right now.
2. worship (esp. Buddhist and Shinto)Only applies to らいはい
- そんざい 、
- "By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined."
4. WorshipWorship is an act of religious devotion usually directed ... Read more
1. chapel; place of worship (esp. Christian)Only applies to れいはいどう
- The Sistine Chapel is a vast chapel built inside the Vatican Palace in 1473.
2. place of worship (esp. Buddhist and Shinto)Only applies to らいはいどう
1. platform in front of a temple's principal image, from which the officiating monk chantsBuddhism
1. crown or head-ornament worn with formal or ceremonial clothes by nobility (ritsuryō system)Archaism, Historical term