Words — 12 found
1. wear; abrasion
2. WearIn materials science, wear is erosion or sideways displac... Read more
磨耗: Irregular kanji usage.
1. Capricorn (10th zodiacal sign); the Goat
2. Capricorn (astrology)Capricorn (♑) is the tenth astrological sign in the Zodia... Read more
1. ground stone tool; polished stone tool
2. Ground stoneIn archaeology, ground stone is a category of stone tool ... Read more
1. showing unyielding diligence in one's studies; wearing a hole through one's metal inkstone from constant studyingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. defacement; abrasion; wear and tear; crushing of a nerve
磨滅: Irregular kanji usage.