Words — 7 found
1. abandonment of the status quo; destroying the status quo; overthrowing the present situationYojijukugo (four character compound)
- たんじょう 。
- Among the people of the colonies suffering under Earth's tyranny a force emerges intending to overthrow the status quo through terrorism.
1. grasping the present situation; having an accurate grasp of the situationYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. refusal to accept the present situation; denial of the existing situation; negation of the status quoYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. handing over in its present state; selling as-is, without warranty (esp. second-hand goods)