Words — 21 found
1. the present; present time; now
- げんざい 、
- つと 。
- We are currently working to restore normal service as soon as possible.
2. as ofafter a time, date, etc.
- The ruling party has secured 50 seats as of 5 o'clock.
3. present tenseGrammar
4. this world; this lifeBuddhism, See also 現世
5. to actually exist; to exist right now; to exist right in front of one
6. PresentThe present (or now) is the time that is associated with ... Read more
見在: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. present; present tenseGrammar
2. Present tenseThe present tense (abbreviated PRES or PRS) is a grammati... Read more
1. present value
2. Present valuePresent value, also known as present discounted value, is... Read more
1. arriving at the present; present-day
2. to arrive at the present day