Words — 11 found
1. ape man
2. AustralopithecineThe term australopithecine refers generally to any specie... Read more
1. trying to reach above one's station and failing; trying to accomplish something beyond one's abilities and failing; monkey catching (a reflection of) the moon (in the water)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. love-lies-bleeding (amaranthus caudatus); tassel flower; velvet flower; foxtail amaranthSee also 紐鶏頭
1. damages inflicted by monkeys (on crops, etc.)
さるがい: Irregular kana usage.
1. to try and reach above one's station and fail; a monkey catches (a reflection of) the moon (in the water)Idiomatic expression