Words — 20 found
1. focus; focal point
2. focus (of attention, a discussion, etc.); point at issue; central point
1. impatience; uneasiness; irritation; fretfulness
焦躁: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. focal length
2. Focal lengthThe focal length of an optical system is a measure of how... Read more
1. depth of focus
2. Depth of focusDepth of focus is a lens optics concept that measures the... Read more
1. worrying oneself (about); being anxious (about); fidgeting (about)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. irritability; feeling of impatience; sense of uneasiness
焦躁感: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to narrow the focus; to focus attention (on); to concentrate (on); to zero in