Words — 90 found
1. murder; homicide; manslaughter
2. MurderMurder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought,... Read more
1. to kill; to slay; to murder; to slaughter
- You are trying to kill me.
2. to suppress; to block; to hamper; to destroy (e.g. talent); to eliminate (e.g. an odour); to spoil (e.g. a flavour); to kill (e.g. one's speed)
3. to suppress (a voice, feelings, etc.); to hold back; to stifle (a yawn, laugh, etc.); to hold (one's breath)
4. to put out (a runner)Baseball
5. to pawn; to put in hock
1. sterilization; sterilisation; disinfection
2. Sterilization (microbiology)40x40px This article has multiple issues. Please help imp... Read more
1. murder; killing; murderer
2. La commare seccaLa commare secca (literally "The skinny gossip", English ... Read more
1. professional killer; hit man
2. Contract killingA Contract killing is a form of murder, in which one part... Read more
1. killing; murder
殺害 【せつがい】、殺害 【せちがい】
せつがい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. せちがい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. intent to kill; intent to murder; urge to kill; murderous impulse
1. to chip (off); to shave (off); to slice (off); to sharpen
2. to dampen (e.g. enthusiasm); to discourage; to weaken; to reduceUsually written using kana alone
- The rain damped their spirits.
1. insecticide; pesticide
2. InsecticideAn insecticide is a pesticide used against insects. They ... Read more