Words — 5 found
1. stage; step; phase
- The disease is still in the primary stage.
2. level; rank; grade; gradation
4. stairsSee also 階段
1. stairsSee also 階段, はし refers to the stairs leading from a building to a garden
2. stairs at the front of a noh stageOnly applies to きざはし
階 【きだはし】、段階 【きざはし】、段階 【きだはし】、階 【はし】
きだはし: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. きだはし: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. はし: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. graded on N steps; scored out of Nafter number N
- Not wanting to boast but I've never got better than a 3 on my report card for home economics. Out of 10 that is.