Words — 6 found
1. for a moment; for a minuteUsually written using kana alone
- You are working too hard. Sit down and take it easy for a while.
2. for a while; for some timeUsually written using kana alone
- あ 。
- I haven't seen anything of him for some time.
3. for the time being; for nowUsually written using kana alone
- きのう トム
- で 。
- Yesterday, Tom was injured in a motorbike accident, so he can't attend gym class for the time being.
4. it's been a long time; long time no seeUsually written using kana alone
姑く 【しばらく】、暫らく 【しばらく】、須臾 【しばらく】
暫らく: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. for a short while; for a while; for some time; for the time being
1. a long time (since the last time)Usually written using kana alone
しばらく振り 【しばらくぶり】、暫く振り 【しばらくぶり】