Words — 11 found
1. to be due to; to be caused byUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る;拠る
- Without him nothing was made that has been made.
2. to depend on; to turn onUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る
- For this reason, the credibility of the book's authors rests on the credibility of their sources.
3. to be based on; to come fromUsually written using kana alone, esp. 因る;由る
4. to be based at (a location, an organization); to be headquartered atUsually written using kana alone, esp. 拠る
拠る 【よる】、依る 【よる】、由る 【よる】
1. position; location; base; point; site
Common word Links
1. donation; contribution
醵出: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. can't be helped (of situation, reason, etc.); unavoidableUsually written using kana alone
拠ん所ない 【よんどころない】、拠ん所無い 【よんどころない】、拠無い 【よんどころない】、拠ない 【よんどころない】