Words — 2 found
1. to come out; to fall out; to be omitted; to be missing; to escape; to come loose
- ぬ 。
- One of my teeth came out.
2. to fade; to discolour
3. to wear a hole (e.g. clothes)
4. to leave (e.g. a meeting)
5. to be clear; to be transparent (e.g. of the sky)
6. to be stupid; to be absentminded; to be careless; to be inattentiveusu. as 抜けた or 抜けている
7. to exit (a program loop)Computing
8. to go through; to pass through; to give way; to collapse
- で 。
- We went through the woods and came to a lake.
9. to finish a round with more than 88 points (not counting points gained from scoring combinations)Hanafuda