Words — 3 found
1. crunching; chewing or crushing something hard; scraping; scratchingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. hard and crunchyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. very skinny; emaciated; all skin and bonesOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. focussing on only one thing; obsessively; intenselyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
- やせ 。
- She is all skin and bone.
2. selfish; self-servingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
- The dog is crunching a bone.
我利我利: Ateji (phonetic) reading.