Words — 8 found
1. to memorize; to memorise; to commit to memory; to learn by heart; to bear in mind; to remember
- You must remember to tell him all that you know.
2. to learn; to pick up; to acquireOnly applies to 覚える
3. to feelOnly applies to 覚える
- That music really gets me.
4. to think; to regardOnly applies to 覚える
1. to think; to consider; to believe; to reckon想う has connotations of heart-felt
2. to think (of doing); to plan (to do)
3. to judge; to assess; to regard
4. to imagine; to suppose; to dream
- We are never as happy or as unhappy as we imagine.
5. to expect; to look forward to
6. to feel; to be (in a state of mind); to desire; to want
7. to recall; to remember
想う 【おもう】、念う 【おもう】、憶う 【おもう】、懐う 【おもう】、惟う 【おもう】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. cowardly; timid; easily frightened
憶病 【おくびょう】、おく病 【おくびょう】
1. guess; speculation; supposition