Words — 3 found
1. bad; poor; inferior
- "You look pale. Are you sick?" "Not exactly."
2. evil; sinful
- I'm sorry. I did you wrong.
3. unprofitable; unbeneficial
- This isn't an unappealing proposition, is it?
4. at fault; to blame; in the wrong
- おも 。
- Even given what you say, I still think you are to blame.
- I really shouldn't ask, but could you go get some tofu for me?
惡い 【わるい】、惡るい 【わるい】
惡い: Out-dated kanji. 惡るい: Out-dated kanji.
1. mischief; prank; trick; practical jokeUsually written using kana alone
2. pastime; hobbyUsually written using kana alone
3. playing with (a lighter, etc.); fooling around with; messing around with; amusing oneself with; tampering withUsually written using kana alone
4. lewd behaviour; sexual misconduct; sexual assault; molestation; rapeUsually written using kana alone
悪戯 【いたづら】、惡戲 【いたずら】、惡戲 【いたづら】、イタズラ
いたづら: Irregular kana usage. 惡戲: Out-dated kanji. いたづら: Irregular kana usage. 惡戲: Out-dated kanji.