Words — 8 found
1. slow; gradual; steadyArchaism
- The words covered are steadily increasing, so check frequently.
2. calm; composed; relaxedArchaism
2. BradycardiaBradycardia, in the context of adult medicine, is the res... Read more
Common word Links
1. gradually; steadily; slowly; little by little; step by step; by degrees
徐徐に 【じょじょに】、除々に 【じょじょに】、除除に 【じょじょに】
除々に: Irregular kanji usage. 除除に: Irregular kanji usage.
1. go-slow tactics (of Japanese railway workers)Yojijukugo (four character compound)