Words — 48 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. bending; curving; twisting; turning; winding
2. warping (of feelings, logic, etc.); distortion; twisting
4. inflectionlinguistics terminology
5. RefractionRefraction is the change in direction of a wave due to a ... Read more
1. to yield; to give in; to be daunted; to shrink
2. to bend (knee, etc.)
3. to subdue; to overpower
4. to feel downArchaism
1. to stoop; to lean over; to bend forwardUsually written using kana alone
- He stooped to put on his shoes.
2. to bend down; to crouch; to squatUsually written using kana alone
- ひろ 。
- He bent down and picked up the ball.
屈む 【くぐむ】、屈む 【こごむ】、踞む 【こごむ】
くぐむ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. wolverine (Gulo gulo); glutton; carcajouUsually written using kana alone
2. WolverineThe wolverine, pronounced /ˈwʊlvəriːn/, Gulo gulo (Gulo i... Read more
1. refractive index
2. Refractive indexIn optics the refractive index (or index of refraction) n... Read more
1. inflected language; fusional languagelinguistics terminology
2. Fusional languageA fusional language (also called inflecting language) is ... Read more
1. to stoop; to bend (e.g. one's knees)Usually written using kana alone