Words — 40 found
1. measurement; size; extent; dimension
2. plan; intention; arrangement; schedule
1. just before; on the verge of; on the brink of
2. just in front of; just ahead of
1. accurate; flawless; perfectly ordered; without deviationSee also 寸分 すんぶん
- Flawless precision is required in the measurements.
1. almost; very nearly; only just; barely; just in timeUsually written using kana alone
既の所で 【すんでのところで】、寸でのところで 【すんでのところで】、寸での所で 【すんでのところで】
寸でのところで: Irregular kanji usage. 寸での所で: Irregular kanji usage.
1. petty swindling; petty swindlerYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. in evil, there is odds; there is more evil than good in this world; one good thing tends to cause many bad things to happenYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. one step forward, many steps backward; little to gain and much to loseYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (not) the slightest bit; (not) the least; (not) at allLiterary or formal term, with neg. sentence; oft. as 〜も