Words — 1 found
1. hole; opening; perforationSee also 穴が開く, also read めど for this sense
- And the teams competed with each other to try to kick the ball through this hole.
2. pit; hollow; hole (in the ground, etc.)
3. burrow; den; lair; holt; hole
4. deficit; shortage; missing person (in a team, meeting, etc.)
- にたい 、
- Let me apologize once again for missing our meeting.
5. vacancy; opening
7. well-kept secret placeSee also 穴場
8. upset victory (with a large payoff)
9. pit (of a theater)Slang, See also 平土間
10. hiding place; hideout
11. underbelly (of society, etc.)Archaism