Words — 22 found
1. figure; form; shape
2. appearance; dress; guise
3. state; condition; picture; image
4. form (of a waka)See also 和歌
5. dressed in ...; wearing ...
- み 。
- Men in kimonos are no longer a common sight in Tokyo.
1. posture; pose; position; stance; carriage (of the body)
2. attitude; approach; stance
3. Human positionsHuman positions refer to the different positions that the... Read more
1. to make an appearance; to show up
- Sooner or later, she will appear.
姿を表す 【すがたをあらわす】、姿をあらわす 【すがたをあらわす】
1. to disappear; to vanish; to abscond; to decamp
姿を晦ます 【すがたをくらます】、姿を暗ます 【すがたをくらます】
1. to show up; to appear; to turn up
- He was annoyed at having to show up before the public.
1. seafood cooked whole so that it retains its original formFood, cooking
1. sashimi prepared from live fish, arranged in its original shape
1. attitude controlEngineering
2. Attitude control (spacecraft)Attitude control is the exercise of control over the orie... Read more