Words — 34 found
1. wall; partition
- The man dashed the bottle against the wall.
2. barrier; obstaclefiguratively
4. WallA wall is a vertical structure, usually solid, that defin... Read more
2. wallpaper; background image; desktop imageComputer terminology
- I used a photo of my dog for my desktop wallpaper.
3. WallpaperWallpaper is a kind of material used to cover and decorat... Read more
1. wall-mounted ornament; wall decoration; wall hanging
壁かけ 【かべかけ】、壁掛 【かべかけ】
1. to hang on the wall
- He looked just like his picture on the wall of the theater.
1. grass mixed with mud to construct wallsArchaism
2. Hedera rhombea (species of ivy)Archaism, See also 木蔦