Words — 44 found
1. wall; partition
- The man dashed the bottle against the wall.
2. barrier; obstacle
4. WallA wall is a vertical structure, usually solid, that defin... Read more
Common word Links
1. fresco; mural; wall painting
2. MuralA mural is any piece of artwork painted or applied direct... Read more
2. wallpaper; background image; desktop imageComputer terminology
- I used a photo of my dog for my desktop wallpaper.
3. WallpaperWallpaper is a kind of material used to cover and decorat... Read more
1. tick (Acari spp.); miteUsually written using kana alone
2. AcariAcari (or Acarina) are a taxon of arachnids that contains... Read more
蜱 【だに】、蟎 【だに】、ダニ
1. wall-mounted ornament; wall decoration; wall hanging
壁かけ 【かべかけ】、壁掛 【かべかけ】
1. to hang on the wall
- He looked just like his picture on the wall of the theater.
1. niche (in Western architecture)
2. Niche (architecture)A niche in classical architecture is an exedra or an apse... Read more
1. catchers who warm up pitchers in the bullpenBaseball term
2. tank (character that soaks up damage for the rest of the party in an MMORPG)