Words — 1 found
1. to bury (e.g. in the ground)
- う 。
- Dogs often bury bones.
2. to fill up (e.g. audience fills a hall); to cause to be packed
- The crowd filled the hall.
3. to plug (a gap); to stop (a gap); to bridge (a difference, a gap); to fill (a seat, a vacant position); to fill out
- The problem lies in the fact that the necessary gap is bridged by perception.
4. to make up for (a loss, shortage, etc.); to make amends; to compensate for
- I have to cover his loss.
5. to put cold water (in a bath)
- As the bath is too hot, I will run some cold water into it.
6. to cover; to scatter something over