Words — 31 found
1. nausea; sickness in the stomach
2. NauseaNausea (Latin nausea, from Greek ναυσίη, nausiē, "motion ... Read more
吐気 【はきけ】、吐きけ 【はきけ】、嘔き気 【はきけ】
1. to omit; to leave out; to skipOnly applies to 抜かす
- Why did you leave out the first question in the exam?
2. to overtake; to passOnly applies to 抜かす
- Huh? Don't be so whiny! And you call yourself a man!
3. to say; to speakVulgar
1. to breathe out; to breatheUsually written using kana alone
- Take a deep breath in and out, please.
2. to tell (a lie); to use (foul language)Usually written using kana alone
- You'll regret having said those words.
3. to vomit; to throw up; to spit upUsually written using kana alone, See also 吐く はく
- つ 。
- I threw up three times.
1. to vomit; to throw up; to spit up
2. to emit; to send forth; to breathe out
3. to give (an opinion); to make (a comment); to express; to tell
4. to confess
1. vomiting of blood
2. HematemesisHematemesis or haematemesis is the vomiting of blood. The... Read more
1. ipecac (species of shrub, Cephaelis ipecacuanha); ipecacuanhaUsually written using kana alone
2. Carapichea ipecacuanhaCarapichea ipecacuanha is a species of flowering plant in... Read more