Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. methodical; precise; meticulous; scrupulous; regular; punctual
2. wooden post that has been carved to have a rounded corner with grooves running along either side of it
1. on the desk
2. theoretical; academic; armchair (e.g. plan); desktop; paper; not yet implementedIdiomatic expression, See also 机上の空論
几上: Rarely-used kanji form.
2. KichōA kichō is a portable multi-paneled silk partition suppor... Read more
1. word of respect added to the addressee's name on a letter
2. under the desk
几下: Rarely-used kanji form.