1. prejudice; bias; distorted view
2. PrejudiceThe word prejudice is most often used to refer to preconc... Read more
1. to lean (to one side); to incline
2. to be unbalanced (e.g. diet); to be unduly weighted towards; to be concentrated on
- Your diet is going to be really unbalanced if all you eat is hamburgers.
3. to be partial; to be biased; to be prejudiced
- だれ 、
- Anybody with at least a two-digit IQ knows this was a politically biased choice.
Common word Links
1. deviation value (usu. scaled to mean of 50, standard deviation of 10, and often used for academic grades); deviation; T-score; standard score
2. Standard scoreIn statistics, a standard score indicates by how many sta... Read more
Common word Links
1. attaching too much importance to; placing disproportionate emphasis on; making too much of
へんじゅう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. MigraineMigraine is a chronic disorder characterized by moderate ... Read more
偏頭痛 【へんとうつう】、片頭痛 【へんずつう】、片頭痛 【へんとうつう】、片頭痛 【かたずつう】
1. polarizing plate
2. PolarizerA polarizer is an optical filter that passes light of a s... Read more
1. to swing; to shake; to waveOnly applies to 振れる, Only applies to 震れる
- I can't lend you money, because I don't have any myself.
2. to veer; to deflect; to lean towards
- Do not touch the exhibits.
震れる 【ふれる】、偏れる 【ふれる】
1. wholly (due to); entirely; solelyUsually written using kana alone
2. earnestly; intently; sincerelyUsually written using kana alone
一重に: Irregular kanji usage.
1. narrow-minded; obstinate; stubborn; perverse; unreasonable; warped; bigoted; eccentric
1. deviation; inclination; offset; bias; prejudice
2. polarization; polarisation
3. Systematic errorSystematic errors are biases in measurement which lead to... Read more
1. westerlies; prevailing westerlies
2. WesterliesThe Westerlies, anti-trades, or Prevailing Westerlies, ar... Read more
1. narrow-mindedness; intolerance; illiberality; narrowness
1. partial differential equationMathematics
2. Partial differential equationIn mathematics, a partial differential equation (PDE) is ... Read more
1. partial derivative; partial differentiationMathematics
2. Partial derivativeIn mathematics, a partial derivative of a function of sev... Read more
1. flatfoot; flat feet; splayfootMedicine
2. Flat feetFlat feet (also called pes planus or fallen arches) is a ... Read more
1. polarized light; polarised light; polarization; polarisation
2. Polarization (waves)Polarization is a property of certain types of waves that... Read more