Words — 9 found
1. to ask; to inquire; to hear; to be toldHumble (kenjougo)
- にち （
- げつようび ）
- ごぜん １０
- This is to confirm the appointment we made to meet at your office at 10:00 am on Monday, February 27th.
2. to implore (a god for an oracle); to seek direction (from your superior)
3. to visitHumble (kenjougo)
4. to speak to (a large crowd at a theatre, etc.)from 御機嫌を伺う
1. to perceive; to understand
窺い知る 【うかがいしる】、伺い知る 【うかがいしる】、窺いしる 【うかがいしる】
1. to ask for instructions; to ask for someone's opinion; to inquire of
2. to invoke an oracle; to consult an oracle
1. to spy out
伺い探る: Irregular kanji usage.