Words — 32 found
1. to do; to undertake; to perform; to play (a game); to studyUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, See also する
- He has sent the boy on an errand.
2. to send; to dispatch; to despatchUsually written using kana alone
3. to put; to move; to turn (one's head, glance, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
- Where've you stuck my flat-head screwdriver?!
4. to give (esp. to someone of equal or lower status); to let have; to present; to bestow; to conferUsually written using kana alone
- Here's $5.
5. to make (a vehicle) go fasterUsually written using kana alone
6. to run (a business); to keep; to be engaged in; to practice (law, medicine, etc.); to practiseUsually written using kana alone
- I had only one aim in throwing everything away to run this restaurant.
7. to have (food, drink, etc.); to eat; to drink; to smokeUsually written using kana alone
8. to hold (a performance); to perform; to showUsually written using kana alone, See also 演る
9. to ease (one's mind)Usually written using kana alone
10. to harm; to injure; to killColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, See also 殺る
- Don't kill off bystanders!
11. to have sex withUsually written using kana alone, Slang, See also 犯る
13. to do ... completelyUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb, often in the negative
14. to do ... broadly; to do ... to a great distanceUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb
15. to do ... for (someone of equal or lower status); to do ... toUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb; sometimes with negative nuance
16. to make active efforts to ...Usually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
1. willingness (e.g. to do something); eagerness; motivation; inspiration; determination; high aspirations
1. unable to clear away one's ill feeling; not able to do anything (about...)Usually written using kana alone
やるかた無い 【やるかたない】、やる方無い 【やるかたない】、遣る方無い 【やるかたない】、遣る方ない 【やるかたない】、遣るかたない 【やるかたない】、遣るかた無い 【やるかたない】
1. miserable; disconsolate; helpless; cheerless; downhearted; dreary; having no way to dispel (a certain emotion); having no solace (from)Usually written using kana alone
遣る瀬ない 【やるせない】、やる瀬ない 【やるせない】
1. Yalta Conference (February 1945)
2. Yalta ConferenceThe Yalta Conference, sometimes called the Crimea Confere... Read more
1. Yalta (Russia)
2. YaltaYaltaЯлта — City — Skyline of Yalta Flag of Yalta Coat ... Read more