Words — 4527 found
1. twoふ and ふう used mainly when counting aloud. 弐, 貳 and 貮 are used in legal documents.
二 【ふた】、二 【ふ】、二 【ふう】、２ 【に】、２ 【ふた】、２ 【ふ】、２ 【ふう】、弐 【に】、弐 【ふた】、弐 【ふ】、弐 【ふう】、貳 【に】、貳 【ふた】、貳 【ふ】、貳 【ふう】、貮 【に】、貮 【ふた】、貮 【ふ】、貮 【ふう】
貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji.
1. load; baggage; cargo; freight; goods
2. burden; responsibility
Common word Links
1. at (place, time); in; on; during
2. to (direction, state); toward; into
3. for (purpose)
4. because of (reason); for; with
5. by; from
6. as (i.e. in the role of)See also として
7. per; in; for; a (e.g. "once a month")
8. and; in addition to
9. if; althoughArchaism
10. Ni (kana)に, in hiragana, or ニ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. two (used in legal documents)
貳 【に】、貮 【に】
貳: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji.
1. 4th in a sequence denoted by the iroha system; 4th note in the diatonic scale (used in key names, etc.)
2. Ni; Ny
- That animal feeds on flesh.
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
3. the physical body (as opposed to the spirit)Only applies to にく
- Flesh gives birth to flesh, Spirit gives birth to Spirit.
4. thicknessOnly applies to にく
5. ink padOnly applies to にく, See also 印肉
6. FleshIn vertebrate animals, flesh is the colloquial term for b... Read more
肉 【しし】、宍 【しし】
2. WestWest is a noun, adjective, or adverb indicating direction... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
1. doll; puppet; figure
3. DollA doll is a model of a human being, often used as a toy f... Read more
1. woman; female
- The girl has grown into a slender woman.
2. feminine genderlinguistics terminology, Only applies to じょせい
3. WomanA woman, pl: women is a female human. The term woman is u... Read more
1. entry to school or university; matriculation; enrolment (in university, etc.) (enrollment)
2. MatriculationMatriculation, in the broadest sense, means to be registe... Read more
1. diary; journal
2. DiaryA diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) wi... Read more
1. human being; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
1. garden; yard; courtyard
2. field (of action); area