Words — 6 found
Common word Links
1. even if; even though; even granting (that)
- むずか 。
- It is difficult, if not impossible, for me to beat him at tennis.
2. even; too; alsoafter a noun
3. whether ... or ...as ...にしても...にしても
4. no matter (what, where, who, etc.)with an interrogative word
- He always takes his time in everything he does.
1. to leave as; to view as; to maintain the status quoUsually written using kana alone
- You mustn't leave your problems unsolved.
1. for (e.g. "she dances well for an eight-year old"); considering it's (something or someone)