Words — 2 found
1. when it comes to ...; if one were to speak of ...; when one hears ...Usually written using kana alone
- とい 、
- As far housing goes, it is very poor in Japan.
2. by ... you mean ...; when you say ... you mean that ...; so that meansUsually written using kana alone, sometimes in sentence-initial position
3. whenever ...; if it's ... then (without fail)Usually written using kana alone, indicates that what follows is inevitable
1. the point of ...; the place where ...; the part where ...; a position described as ...Usually written using kana alone
- It's not yet what you'd call finished but we're starting to get pretty good results.
2. a place called ...; places known as ...Usually written using kana alone
- There's a place called Kuchiwa in Hiroshima.
3. I would say ...; ... is how I'd put it; I suppose that ...; it's the case that ...; the situation is that ...Usually written using kana alone, at sentence end
- はら 、
- If we pay the rent to the landlady, we won't have any money for food; we are between the devil and the deep blue sea.
4. at the most; no more thanUsually written using kana alone
- She's at most 20 years old.
と言うところ 【というところ】、と言う所 【というところ】、と言うところ 【とゆうところ】、と言う所 【とゆうところ】、とゆう所 【とゆうところ】