Words — 16 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. if; when
- This shampoo comes with a nice hair brush.
- The sum of 12, 24, 7 and 11 is 54.
- I have enjoyed talking to you.
4. used for quoting (thoughts, speech, etc.)
- うつく 」
- みにく 」
- The words 'beautiful' and 'ugly' are relative terms.
5. promoted pawnShogi term, Abbreviation, See also と金
6. indicates a questionKyuushuu dialect, at sentence end
7. To (kana)と, in hiragana, or ト in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. want to ... do something; would like to ...after the -masu stem of a verb
- おも 。
- I don't know her and I don't think I want to.
2. indicates emphasisKyuushuu dialect, at sentence-end
3. very ...See also めでたい, after a noun or the -masu stem of a verb; also ったい
1. patron god; ancestor deified as a kamiShinto term, Kyuushuu dialect
1. sleetHokkaido dialect, Touhoku dialect, Kyuushuu dialect, See also みぞれ
1. expresses incredulousness, disbelief, irony, etc.Kansai dialect, Kyuushuu dialect, at sentence end
1. don't lend money to a man who doesn't have an erection in the morning (because he's not healthy and might die before he can repay)Archaism, Proverb