Words — 17 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. if; when
- This shampoo comes with a nice hair brush.
- The sum of 12, 24, 7 and 11 is 54.
- I have enjoyed talking to you.
4. used for quoting (thoughts, speech, etc.)
- うつく 」
- みにく 」
- The words 'beautiful' and 'ugly' are relative terms.
5. promoted pawnShogi, Abbreviation, See also と金
6. indicates a questionKyuushuu dialect, at sentence end
7. To (kana)と, in hiragana, or ト in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. want to ... do something; would like to ...after the -masu stem of a verb
- おも 。
- I don't know her and I don't think I want to.
2. indicates emphasisKyuushuu dialect, at sentence-end
3. very ...See also めでたい, after a noun or the -masu stem of a verb; also ったい
1. patron god; ancestor deified as a kamiShinto, Kyuushuu dialect
1. sleetHokkaido dialect, Touhoku dialect, Kyuushuu dialect, See also みぞれ
1. expresses incredulousness, disbelief, irony, etc.Kansai dialect, Kyuushuu dialect, at sentence end
1. do not lend money to a man who doesn't have an erection in the morning (because he is not in good health and might die before he can repay)Archaism, Proverb