Words — 1101 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
2. hours (period of)
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. human being; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
1. moment; second; instant
2. Jiffy (time)Jiffy is an informal term for any unspecified short perio... Read more
1. timetable (esp. a weekly school timetable); schedule
2. School timetableA school timetable is a table for coordinating these four... Read more
1. to be in time for
- いそ 。
- Hurry up in order to catch the train.
2. to serve (suit, meet) the purpose; to be good enough; to be enough
- This will do for the time being.
間にあう 【まにあう】、まに合う 【まにあう】
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. daytime; during the day; time from sunrise until sunset; diurnal period
1. to make a mistake (in); to commit an error (e.g. in calculation)
- You need not be afraid of making mistakes.
2. to confuse; to mistake something for something else
- You've got the wrong station.
1. mistake; error; blunderSee also ミス
2. accident; mishap; trouble
3. improper conduct (e.g. between man and woman); indiscretion
1. company; fellow; colleague; associate; comrade; mate; group; circle of friends; partner
2. member of the same category
1. crevice; crack; gap; opening; clearance
2. spare moment; interval; break; pause; spare time
3. chink (in one's armor, armour); unpreparedness; carelessness
すき間 【すきま】、透き間 【すきま】、透間 【すきま】、隙き間 【すきま】
隙き間: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. soon; before long; in a short timeUsually written using kana alone
- たの 。
- I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
2. lacking time to ...; without time to ...Usually written using kana alone, after verb
- I didn't have time to recover before I came down with another horrible cold.
1. before one knows; before one becomes aware of; unnoticed; unawares