Words — 14 found
1. space (between); gap; interval; distance
- You are sitting between Meg and me.
2. time (between); pause; break
3. span (temporal or spatial); stretch; period (while)
- あいだ 、
- How long have you lived in Kobe?
4. relationship (between, among)
- むす 。
- In 1978 a peace treaty was concluded between Japan and China.
5. members (within, among)
6. due to; because ofArchaism, Only applies to あいだ
7. Ma (negative space)Ma is a Japanese word which can be roughly translated as ... Read more
あわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
- What's your relation with him?
1. to act as an intermediary; to step in; to come between; to intervene; to interject
1. to leave space (between)
間を開ける 【あいだをあける】、間を空ける 【まをあける】、間を空ける 【あいだをあける】