1. to match (rhythm, speed, etc.)
- Your plan must fit in with mine.
2. to join together; to unite; to combine; to add up
- あ ５０
- も 。
- The three men had 50 pounds among them.
3. to face; to be opposite (someone)See also 顔を合わせる
4. to compare; to check with
- Check your answers with his.
5. to cause to meet (e.g. an unpleasant fate)See also 遭う
6. to place together; to connect; to overlap
- They bound his legs together.
7. to mix; to combine
8. to put blade to blade; to fight
併せる 【あわせる】、合せる 【あわせる】
Log in to talk about this word.