Words — 7 found
1. cliche; stock phrase
2. frequently used musical (guitar) phrase
2. ClichéA cliché or cliche is an expression, idea, or element of ... Read more
Common word Links
1. stickyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. thickly (e.g. painted); heavily (applied)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- は 。
- He plastered the wall with posters.
3. all over (pasting, stamping, etc.)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- What the fuck are you up to taking advantage of his proximity to cling to him like a wet T-shirt?!
4. clinging (e.g. of a person); following around; being all over (each other); flirtingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
5. cliched; hackneyedColloquialism, See also べた