Words — 39 found
2. NoseAnatomically, a nose is a protuberance in vertebrates tha... Read more
1. Cleopatra's nose; a small thing with a huge influence
- If Cleopatra's nose had been a little lower, the history of the world might have been different.
1. rhinophyma; red swollen nose (often associated with alcoholism)See also 鼻瘤
1. pig's snout; nose resembling a pig's snout
2. snorting like a pig (while laughing)
1. snub nose; pug nose; button-shaped nose; bulbous nose; cauliflower-shaped nose
1. runny nose; (watery) nasal mucus
水っ洟 【みずっぱな】、水っ鼻 【みずっぱな】
水っ鼻: Irregular kanji usage.