Words — 49 found
1. to look back on (the past); to reflect on; to reminisce aboutSee also 省みる かえりみる
- もとめ 。
- A hundred billion castaways are looking for a home.
2. to look behind (at); to turn round (and look); to look over one's shoulder
3. to consider; to concern oneself about; to take notice of; to pay attention to; to take into considerationusu. in the negative
- かざりた 。
- She decorated her house regardless of cost.
顧る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. recollecting; reminiscing; looking back; retrospection; review
1. showing special confidence and courtesy (to someone, often to convince them to take a post, etc.)
1. customer satisfaction
2. Customer satisfactionCustomer satisfaction, a term frequently used in marketin... Read more
1. military adviser; military advisor
2. Military advisorMilitary advisors, or combat advisors, are soldiers sent ... Read more
1. not taking the slightest notice (of); not giving the slightest consideration (to); paying absolutely no attention (to)
1. looking right and left or all about; vacillationYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. looking back
2. reflecting; reconsidering
3. consideration; concerning oneself
1. looking everywhere; looking in all four directionsFormal or literary term
2. neighborhood; vicinityFormal or literary term