Words — 234 found
1. (outward) looks; features; face; countenance; expression
顔付き 【かおつき】、顔付 【かおつき】
顔付: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. face; visage
2. look; expression; countenance
3. honor; honour; faceOnly applies to かお
4. influence; notorietyOnly applies to かお
5. FaceThe face is a central sense organ complex, for those anim... Read more
貌 【かお】、顏 【かお】、顔 【がん】
顏: Out-dated kanji. がん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. complexion; one's colour; one's color
2. countenance; expression; one's face
顔いろ 【かおいろ】、顔色 【がんしょく】
1. feigned ignorance; pretending not to recognize (somebody)
- She walked away without acknowledging me.
2. unconcerned air; indifference
- She assumed an air of indifference.
1. being put to shame; being outshone; being eclipsed; feeling embarrassed
1. looks; features
顔だち 【かおだち】、顔立 【かおだち】
顔立: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. profile; face in profile; face seen from the side
2. (personal) profile; (biographical) sketch; outline (of someone's life)
1. emoticon; smiley; kaomoji
2. EmoticonAn emoticon is a pictorial representation of a facial exp... Read more