Words — 12 found
1. universal; general; ubiquitous; omnipresentAntonym: 特殊
普偏 【ふへん】、普辺 【ふへん】
普偏: Irregular kanji usage. 普辺: Irregular kanji usage.
1. perfunctory; going-through-the-motions-sort of (invitation, gift, etc.)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. perfunctory; cursory; passing; conventional; formal (greetings, compliments, etc.); casual (acquaintance, remark, etc.); superficial; insincere
2. chance (e.g. customer); transient; stray
1. honest to a fault; one's only strength being his (her) honesty; having no redeeming feature except for being honestYojijukugo (four character compound)