Words — 29 found
1. to chase; to run after; to pursue; to follow after
- お 。
- The policeman was after the thief.
2. to follow (a set order, a trend, etc.)
- I can't keep track of all the changes taking place in the world of AIDS research.
3. to drive out; to get rid of; to oust; to expel
4. to drive (e.g. a herd)
- A cowboy is driving cattle to the pasture.
5. to be pressed (e.g. for time)in passive voice
- I've been pressed for time today!
1. later on; shortly; presently; afterwards; in due course; by and byOnly applies to 追って
- ま 。
- Wait until further notice.
逐って 【おって】、追而 【おって】
1. word-for-word; verbatimSee also 逐語訳
遂語的: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. destroyer (ship)
2. DestroyerIn naval terminology, a destroyer is a fast and maneuvera... Read more
1. destroyer escort
2. Destroyer escortA destroyer escort (DE) is the classification for a small... Read more
1. tank destroyer; self-propelled anti-tank gun
2. Tank destroyerA tank destroyer is a type of armored fighting vehicle ar... Read more
1. International Standard Serial Number; ISSNComputing