Words — 56 found
2. TreasureTreasure is a concentration of riches, often one which is... Read more
財 【たから】、貨 【たから】、寳 【たから】、寶 【たから】
1. fortune; riches
- He has made a fortune through hard work.
- Gross national product is a nation's total output of goods and services during a given period of time as measured in monetary value.
3. incorporated foundationAbbreviation, See also 財団法人 ざいだんほうじん
4. Good (economics)In economics, a good is something that is intended to sat... Read more
1. capable person; talented person
2. human resources; personnel
人財: Irregular kanji usage.
1. household belongings; household goods
2. family fortune; family assets
1. cultural assets; cultural property
2. Cultural Properties of JapanAs administered by the Japanese government's Agency for C... Read more
1. any and every thing; altogether; lock, stock, and barrel; the whole shooting match; the whole kit and caboodle; without reserve
1. intangible cultural asset
2. Intangible Cultural Properties of Japan, as defined by the Japanese government's Law for the Pro... Read more
1. consumer goodsSee also 生産財
消費材: Irregular kanji usage.
1. tangible cultural properties
2. Tangible Cultural Properties of JapanTangible Cultural Properties of Japan as defined by the J... Read more
1. free goods
2. Free goodFree goods are what is needed by the society and is avail... Read more