Words — 33 found
1. percussion; tapping; examining by percussionMedicine
2. sounding out (someone's intentions); making an approach (about)
- Try sounding him out and see if he'll come around.
1. being closed (of a clinic, doctor's office, etc.); not seeing patients; not accepting patients
1. auscultation; listening to a person's chest with a stethoscopeMedicine
2. AuscultationFor the ancient monasterial worker, see Auscultare Auscul... Read more
1. the four examinations (in Chinese medicine: seeing, hearing, asking, touching)