Words — 177 found
1. editing; compilation
2. EditingEditing is the process of selecting and preparing written... Read more
編修 【へんしゅう】、編輯 【へんしゅう】
編修: Rarely-used kanji form. 編輯: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. knitting; knitted material; crochet
2. KnittingKnitting is a method by which thread or yarn is turned in... Read more
1. to knit; to plait; to braid
- き 。
- She wore a sweater that she'd knitted herself.
2. to compile (anthology, dictionary, etc.); to edit
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. compilation (of a text); editing
2. volume (of a text)
- か 。
- He composed three poems in a month.
3. completed literary work
1. editor (in publishing, etc.)
2. Contributing editorA contributing editor is a magazine job title that varies... Read more
2. ArrangementThe American Federation of Musicians defines arranging as... Read more
Common word Links
1. composition; formation; organization; organisation; compilation
1. compilation (esp. dictionary, history, law code); editingSee also 編集
1. to work out; to think out; to devise; to invent
1. short story; novella
2. Short storyA short story is a work of fiction that is usually writte... Read more
1. to finish knitting
- ぶん １
- Microfibre cloth is cloth woven from fibres as narrow as a hundredth of the width of a hair.
2. to lace from bottom to top
3. to finish compiling (e.g. a dictionary); to finish editing
編みあげる 【あみあげる】、編上げる 【あみあげる】