Words — 36 found
1. extinction; discontinuation; interruption
2. severance; rupture
- There is a generation gap between them.
3. to become extinct; to cease to exist
4. to sever; to break off; to divide (between two things)
- That country broke off diplomatic relations with the United States.
5. Danzetsuis the debut album by Japanese singer-songwriter Yōsui In... Read more
1. abortionSee also 妊娠中絶
- The independent candidate took the abortion issue off his platform.
2. to be interrupted; to be discontinued; to be suspended; to fall into abeyance
- I had an abortion two years ago.
1. abolition; elimination
2. extinction; discontinuation
1. eradication; extermination; rooting out; stamping out; getting rid of
1. isolation; separation; remoteness; seclusion; reclusion; inaccessibility; sequestration
1. induced abortion
2. AbortionAbortion is defined as the termination of pregnancy by th... Read more
1. mosquitofish (Gambusia affinis); mosquito fish; gambusiaUsually written using kana alone
2. MosquitofishThe mosquitofish (Gambusia affinis) is a species of fresh... Read more