Words — 67 found
1. whim; caprice; whimsy; fickle; moody; uneven temper
1. to disappear into; to be lost in; to slip into; to get mixed in among
2. to do something under the cover of (confusion, etc.)
3. to be almost indistinguishable; to be confusingly similar
4. to be diverted from (negative emotions, etc.); to forget about
5. to be distracted by; to be too absorbed in
Common word Links
1. unintelligible language; incoherent language; talking nonsense; babble; gibberish; jargon; gobbledygookUsually written using kana alone
珍紛漢紛: Rarely-used kanji form. 珍糞漢糞: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to divert (e.g. one's mind); to distract; to relieve (e.g. boredom)
2. to conceal (e.g. one's sorrow with a smile); to shift (the conversation)
1. certain; unmistaken; evident; obvious; beyond doubtSee also 間違いない
1. to disappear into; to slip into; to be lost in; to be mixed up with
1. hectic; bewildering; bustling; dizzyUsually written using kana alone
目紛しい: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. easily mixed up (e.g. similar words); easily mistaken; confusingly similar; misleading; equivocal; ambiguous
1. confusion; complications
2. being gripped by strong feelings; fit (e.g. of anger); moment (e.g. of frustration)Usually written using kana alone
1. Gulf War (1990)Historical term
- はじ 。
- The 1990s began with the Gulf incident.
1. domestic discord; internal discord; internal strife; internal struggle; infighting
1. industrial (labor-management) dispute (labour); industrial strifeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. complication; confusion; disorder
1. ethnic conflict
2. Ethnic conflictAn ethnic conflict or ethnic war is a conflict between et... Read more
1. divergent opinions abound; opinion is divided; there are many rumors afloatYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. imitation; sham; -likeUsually written using kana alone
擬い 【まがい】、贋い 【まがい】
贋い: Irregular kanji usage.