Words — 20 found
1. thick; deep; heavyOnly applies to 厚い
- The ice is two inches thick.
2. kind; cordial; hospitable; warm; faithful
- もうしあ 。
- I'm deeply grateful for your kindness.
3. serious (of an illness)Only applies to 篤い
4. abundantOnly applies to 厚い
1. critical condition; being on the verge of death
1. carefully; thoroughly; fully; deliberatelyUsually written using kana alone
Common word Links
1. Stockholm (Sweden)Usually written using kana alone
2. Stockholm (Sweden)
3. StockholmStockholm is the capital and the largest city of Sweden a... Read more
士篤恒: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. serious illness; critical illness
2. heavily handicapped person (ritsuryō system)Archaism
1. having a gentle and sincere personalityYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. charity; benevolence; charitable spirit
2. interest (in public welfare, social enterprise, etc.); zeal