Words — 75 found
1. freedom; liberty
2. LibertyWhen human beings are able to govern themselves, they hav... Read more
1. reason; pretext; motive
わけ: Irregular kana usage.
1. discomfort; inconvenience
- もうしわけ 。
- I'm sorry to have caused you such inconvenience.
2. poverty; want; destitution
- They lacked for nothing.
3. disability; impairment (physical, mental, etc.)
- で 。
- Deaf people can talk in sign language.
1. reason; significance; cause
2. piece of information that one has heard; I hear that ...; it is said that ...Only applies to 由
因 【よし】、縁 【よし】
1. ratio decidendi; reason for a verdictLaw, etc. term
2. Ratio decidendiRatio decidendi is a Latin phrase meaning "the reason" or... Read more
1. freedom of the press
2. Freedom of the pressFreedom of the press or freedom of the media is the freed... Read more
1. freedom of religion
2. Freedom of religionFreedom of religion is a principle that supports the free... Read more
1. justifiable cause for noncompliance with the law
2. Justification (jurisprudence)Justification in jurisprudence is an exception to the pro... Read more