Words — 171 found
1. dog (Canis (lupus) familiaris)
- こわ 。
- She is afraid of barking dogs.
2. snoop (i.e. a detective, a spy, etc.)
- き 。
- かぎまわ 。
- Watch out! A police spy is snooping around.
3. loser; assholeDerogatory
4. counterfeit; inferior; useless; wasteful
Common word Links
1. guide dog for the blind; seeing eye dog
2. Guide dogFor the 2010 album by Helmet, see Seeing Eye Dog. Guide d... Read more
1. hound; hunting dog; gun dog
2. Hunting dogA hunting dog refers to any dog who assists humans in hun... Read more
2. Guard dogA guard dog, an attack dog or watch dog is a dog used to ... Read more
2. small dog
仔犬 【こいぬ】、小犬 【こいぬ】
1. dejected loser; dog that has lost a fight (with its tail between its legs)
- I can't stand getting beaten.
2. unmarried woman (with no children) over the age of 30Slang, Derogatory, See also お一人様 おひとりさま
2. Herding dogA herding dog, also known as a stock dog or working dog, ... Read more
1. avoided by everybody; disliked by everybody; not even a dog will eat
- The couple next door are fighting again.
犬も喰わない 【いぬもくわない】、犬もくわない 【いぬもくわない】
1. dogs and cats; pets
2. something trivial; worthless thingIdiomatic expression
1. shiba (Japanese breed of dog); shiba inu; brushwood dog
2. Shiba InuThe Shiba Inu is the smallest of the six original and dis... Read more
しば犬 【しばいぬ】、柴いぬ 【しばいぬ】、柴犬 【しばけん】、しば犬 【しばけん】